Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Polar Bear Ornament

It is my turn to give some inspiration using Craftin Desert Divas items. 
I decided to make this cute Christmas Ornament Shaker.
I used the following from Craftin Desert Divas.

Here is my Christmas Ornament


I colored my stamped images with colored pencils.  I die cut rings out of white paper and started gluing them together.  One layer is the background and sequins.  I added some plastic over that, then started adding some more rings.  I added a cute snow layer and my image along with my cute polar bear image.  I put some clear beads and closed it with more plastic,  I glued some more rings and added the patterned paper on top.  I went around the ornament with ribbon and made a bow wirh a cute snowflake in the center.  I stamed my sentiment with a stamp that comes with the set. Then added a ribbon hanger.






No comments: