Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

Color Challenge Scrapper's Delights At Kit And Clowder

Hello everyone!
Scrapper's Delights is sponsoring a color challenge over at Kit And Clowder Facebook Group.
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my project for this challenge.




I colored my images with colored pencils.  I used the Large Basic Planner Kit along with the
The font and numbers are mine and they do not come with the kits.  I distress my star boxes with Peacock Feathers Distressing Ink. I added my cute washi tape to the top and bottom of my page.

I used 
My Basic Planner 1 (Large)

My Planner Super Hero Kit (Large)

Genie 5

Genie Sentiments 1

I have entered the following challenges.



1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is just stunning!!! Love the colors of both images. You are so talented.