Followers

Friday, July 28, 2017

Scrapper's Delight New Release

Hello everyone!
Today we have a New Release at Scrapper's Delight.
Recipe Planner
and
 Accessories

You can use these several different ways in you recipe book.
Here is how I made mine.
I made a cover page for my Recipe Planner.
I colored my images with Prismacolor Pencils.  I used a program to place all my png files where I wanted them to make my scene.   The kit comes with the accessories needed to make your scenes and cards.  Below I placed my cards on a page layout to put in by recipe planner book. I also colored my images in this layout with Prismacolor pencils.


I have entered the following challenges

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Christine this is a great book with the recipes. Love your coloring and that is such a great idea.